CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A new day


Well, today I started this blog because I found that doing a "myspace" page, became very weird. I wanted to do the myspace, so friends and family could read up or find me. But it ended up being a place for strange things to happen. I had the space for only a short time but wow it was different.
Anyway, since I started this blog I will have to spend time added pictures and stories and the like. I hope it will be fun.

2 comments:

Justin said...

This is much better than "Freakspace" so you will see me post more often. You do need to put up some pictures of skull and crossbones or something more "Dude" so i'll feel more at home.

Love ya

Susan said...

I am atill trying to learn the skull & crossbones stuff. Yu canadd them if you want. The idea of this thing is that you and Amy & Tricia can add stuff.
Love yu, too