Wow...what a week. Let me just say this, "the baby is the size of a banana"....well, Mom is definitely noticing the growth spurt of the little bean. It has probably been the biggest adjustment I've noticed so quickly. I know from day one I've felt bigger and bigger but nothing like what I've experienced this week. This week was a week of firsts for sure! I had heartburn for the 1st time, and had some serious water retention going on after a long trip to Salt Lake and back. Neither event was anything I want to experience again! The silver lining in all of this??? My little guy still kicks me every single day and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I'm in love with him already and even though I know I'll have some ups and downs on this road to motherhood, knowing my little guy needs me and will be here in 4 months makes me SO happy!
How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8lbs- Not sure this week, I am guessing I've gained a few though! :/
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Stretch Marks: Nope! Keeping lubed up in hopes I don't get them!
Best Moment this week: Finding furniture for Krew's room
Miss Anything? Being in control of what changes with my body.
Movement? Yes! It is by FAR my very favorite thing...knowing my little man is doing ok!
Food Cravings: Not at all
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? In
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Finding more stuff for the nursery and working on projects for it!




4 comments:
Oh my freaking gosh you look sooooo cute, I can totally totally see the difference... I'm freaking jealous!!! Your adorable!! Love you and Krew already..
Trish, My text to you, tonite, is how I feel about this. When I went to your work today and saw the difference in one week, I wanted to cry. Not from sadness, but from something I will never be able to explain, until you experience it yourself. The sacrifices you make now, will be what makes your life worth while, later.
We are so blessed that we are going to have that sweet baby boy, in our lives. Krew will bring us joy, we never thought existed. I love love love you so much, Baby Girl :)
I can FINALLY see him! And I am so glad! I know its a huge adjustment but the kicking is the best isn't! You are absolutely gorgeous! We need to do lunch or breakfast SOON!
Oh my baby sis, I love you so much, this is sooo exciting seeing and hearing you go thru this experience. I love how much of a mommie you already have become to lil Krew. Your beautiful little bump is such a blessing and I am sooo happy to know that these little things such as hearing you say that his movement gives you peace knowing that he is letting you know he is raring to go, I love you sis and I cannot wait for the months to come I Love You XOXO
Post a Comment