CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

THE DAY QUINN WAS BLESSED

Our little boy was blessed today. He was adorable. He made it a bit difficult for Daddy to say the prayer because of his crying. But what is a baby blessing if not for tears.
Jen fixed us a wonderful dinner. With ham and potatoes, salad and rolls, not to mention the brownies and cookies! Some of the family were there. Jen sisters, Betty and Linda with their kids, came. Jens Mom came with cane in hand. Bob brought Alice with her walker. Alot of cripples on the scene. Trish and Matt came too. The great surprise was Ron and Bonnie were there. I know Trish was pleased to see we were decent to each other. It felt very weird because we haven't talked for years. But I was glad to see Ron participate with the kids.
I always love seeing the family.
Cole and Ryan ran out to meet me when I got to the house. It lifted my heart to see that they love me and are happy to see me. They both were very handsome in their nice clothes. Quinn is growing in leaps and bounds and is such a happy baby. He has such beautiful blue eyes and the sweetest little mouth.
My son makes me so very proud. He is handsome and smart and has such a terrific family. I am very grateful that he is my boy.
Amy couldn't be there. I missed them. I feel bad when we can't see her.

















They are such a great family. Justin & Jen are raising some great boys. I love them so much. Cole and Ryan were very happy to pose for me. They are great5 buddies, too.





Here are some of the photogs that turned out.....



We saved the best for last. Quinns adorable smile and our little Daisy. girl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with the family. I wish Amy could have been there too. I love my nephews. They make me smile. Its always a good day when they're around!