I am getting far too many trips to Salt lake, to suit me. I am so glad I don't live there any more. Tricia and I went there on Monday for a doctors appointment. I started getting the heebe geebes as soon as I hit Provo. My motivation to keep me heading that way is an Astro Burger and fries.
That is the only place that gives me good memories. Man O' man.... it was so good. It has never let me down. I know I shouldn't be eating that high fat, high colesterol food but since I have given up everything good in my life, now, I think I shall indulge.
I am on my way back up there for 3 more days and I am not looking forward to it. At least I will be working. Maybe I can visit our old haunts. I could possibly take in another Astro Burger. Mom and Dad may get flowers on their graves.
If I get any photos, I will be sure to post them :)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Salt Lake Here I Come
Posted by Susan at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yes, Salt lake sucks.
Post a Comment