Hello Family!
Well, I decided I would add to this little blog of ours. I hope Justin and Amy are reading this and keeping up to date with the "happening" events. I am at work right now, and I must say, I love having a computer infront of me daily! I get so bored. Anyways, I really hope Justin and Amy will contribute or at least start their own blogs! It's fun. Well, I guess I better get back to work. Love you all. I will be posting pics as soon as something cool happens! HA HA
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
JUST ANOTHER DAY
Posted by Anonymous at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yeah...Well today has been super stressful for me because of Tricia's excursion in Salt Lake. I hate it when someone else is playing her Mom! That is my job and it sucks when I can't be there for my chillin's.
The bottom line is that she is happy. Everything else is irrelavant.
Post a Comment