Hello everyone! Yes I would be the missing link Amy. I am finally up and running and can now add my family's crazy, and wierd life to this blog. First I just wanted to say mom I love and miss you soooo much and when I read your stories I really miss you even more and I see what my family is missing out on by living here in Vegas. Tricia you are soooo beautiful! you have grown up to be such an amazing strong woman and I am very proud of who you have become. Justin I miss you and your family greatly. We have such a blast with you guys when we have been able to get up there. I am also very proud of you and still look up to you. Let me just tell you that having the kids in year around school, gabe working weekdays, and then me working weekends is just another reason we have not been able to make it up there, along with the gas prices of course. I know that we are currently saving up for a trip up there to go camping and fishing. I am so excited about this blog and I cannot wait to get my pictures on it so that you can see how much Jaxson and Alexa have become such great kids with strong but very different personalities. I will do my best to update on this as much as possible since we don't get up there I will try to get pictures posted of our many many trips to Lake Mead, Red Rock, or just plain family pics. Again I love you all and we miss you guys sooo much. Bob we miss you too, and let me say that I am greatful that you are in our lives, Jaxson talks about you all the time for some reason that time you took him in the backyard a couple years ago and you two had your time together has really stuck in his mind. We love you. Look for upcoming pics I will try to do another post in the next couple of days with pics.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amy, I am glad you are contributing to the blog. Justin doesn't want to take the time to add stuff, so it is up to Trish and I. I am going to add your blog spot on the friends list, so we can see it, too. Love you!
hey mom, tricia said that I can add your link to mine to but I am no sure how to do that I am still looking into it.
Post a Comment