Okay.... Amy & Gabe. I hope you take this with a good heart. BUT YOU GUYS ARE SO WIERD!!!
I love you to death, But sometimes I wonder about you two!! How in the world can you afford to pay for food for your menagerie of animals? Turtles, birds, dogs and ferrets? Is there a cat coming soon? Are you needing more love in your family? Or is it that you have an abundance of love to give?
Do I need to worry, that my grandchildren will be on the streets because you can't feed them, anymore? Amy, I know I raised you to love animals but be careful PETA doesn't get you. Do you ever watch the Animal Planet? They have tons of people who keep taking in animals, because they love them, but things get out of control......As your mom, I felt it necessary to be motherly, hehe.
Seriously, for the most part they are very cute (could do without the ferret). I am glad you are happy. I know it will be great for the kids! Just don't forget to feed Jaxson and Alexa.
Your loving and well meaning Mom :)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
MY CRAZY CHILD
Posted by Susan at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
K I am going to be calm and know that you are just being my mom, but I would hope that you know me enough to know that I would never put the kids in harms way and I know my limits, we have what we were planning on anyways with three dogs the ferrett was not planned just helped a friend when she lost her home.
Amy, I hope YOU know I am giving you crap. I know you are an awesome mom. I have told you a billion times that I am very proud how those 2 beautiful kids are. I wanted to give you a hard time about all the animals. Couldn't you tell? Sorry if I offended you. I really was joking. None of us has the patience to do what you do. Didn't mean to hurt you :(
I was hoping that you were kidding. I originally had a nastier response but after I had relaxed I took it off and put a nicer one on here. I know you love us and my biggest fear is letting you guys down and fearing that I have failed you. Just wait till you seem them they are sooo cute I love you and I know you mean well.
Post a Comment