I decided! It is a done deal. I am moving at the end of September. I already have my apartment and I start work on October 1st. It will be way different for me, but I am so happy for change!!!! It's been a long time since I have done something like this just for ME so wish me the best! I am excited for a new job, and a somewhat new life. I won't be far away so I'm sure I will be seeing everyone all the time, but I do have to say... This was one of the easiest, hard decisions of my life. I hope that makes sense to all of you!!! What I mean is, I am leaving everything I have always known.. work, mom, Matt, friends, other work, gym, and my daily life! From the minute I had seriously began thinking about it everything fell into place for me. The apartment opened up, the job was right, and it all happened at the same time! I couldn't argue with that!! So, thank you everyone for caring about my situation! You are all the best and thank you for all of your advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sis, I am sooo happy for you. I think this will be a good thing for you. Don't worry everything will continue to work out. And who knows maybe this will wake Matt up and make him realize that you are a HELL OF A CATCH!!!. I am soo proud of you and what you have become. And although this is out of your norm, maybe this will also give you a little more guidance in helping if you truely do want to stay out of Cedar. We love you and are looking forward to watching your adventures and your growth.
Yea!!! Im happy for you!! Boo to you moving, we will have to play!! For Sure!! I love you and Im so glad that you are making decisions for you thats how it should be, you cant make other people happy if your not completely happy with how and who you are and how your life is!! Im so excited for you!! Good Luck, call if you need help moving, Im a Pro!!!
YAY! Congrats on moving! I bet that you are going to love it! Keep us posted on how things are going and what exactly is your "new" job going to entail?
I am so excited for you! We are in St. George all the time now that Joe and Molly, and Ace and Monica live there so I will definitely call you when were are there! The crazy thing is, I will probably see you more in St. George than I have while you have been here. Ha ha. Anyway, I am still working on another lunch or dinner before the move. I will let you know when we decide on something! I am so glad that you are feeling good about your decision! It will be a great experience I am sure!
Post a Comment