So the last little while I have done quite a few fun things, but one of the funnest weekends was Labor Day weekend. My mom, Bob, Matt and I all went camping in the new trailer. We of course went to my Parent's favorite place, Panguitch Lake. Matt and I went up earlier in the day to get our spot since we knew it was a busy weekend. My parents came up later that night with the trailer. It was pretty late by the time we got everything set up so we ate and went to bed. The next morning Bob went back to Cedar to get some work done so me, Matt and my mom all decided to take a four wheeler ride over by Matt's cabin. It was such a fun memory for me. Matt drove, my mom was in the middle and I rode on the very back. We put a pillow in a trash bag over the bars so I could save my behind! It worked wonders! I was so excited to finally take my mom on the trails Matt and I always ride. Everytime I'm there I wish my mom could see the places we see. Now she has!!!

The wild flowers were way pretty up there, and the weather was great that day! It was so much fun laughing with my mom everytime Matt would hit crazy bumps or go way fast. I'm really happy I got the opportunity to have one last FUN weekend with my mom before I go too. I know I see her everyday, but the next little while she wont be getting any days off at work.
Can you tell who got dusted??? I'm used to it. It was nice to shower though!! That night we went back to the trailer and met up with Bob again. We fixed dinner and went and looked for elk. We ended up seeing quite a few. After that we went back and went to bed. The next day was a bit rainy so my parents couldn't fish, but they relaxed while Matt and I went for another fourwheeler ride. It was so pretty with everything a little wet. The leaves are already changing up there!! That depressed me a little. I think we are getting jipped on our summer! It was a great weekend, and I'm very glad I got to spend some quality time with Mom. She is the funnest lady around! She has the best attitude and is so loving to everyone around her. I love you mom!!! Thanks for being the best example for me!




6 comments:
Hey it looks like you had a lot of fun. I love that you and your mom are so close! I think she is so cute! I can not believe the leaves are already changing! AH! I want to get up there before they are all dead...I better hurry! :)
Fun Trish! You will have to tell your mom HI for me! What a pretty place! I am so glad that you are getting some weekends in before you move! I'm glad you had a good weekend!
Oh freek I love it!! I wish you would have called me!! I want to go with you up there one of these days its so pretty I love it!! I will bring my 4-wheeler!! YOu can drive!! LOL
Hi Trish, I love that you and mom are sooo close. I miss being close to her I am glad she has you and that you guys can all go and hang out together. We love you!
I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I am so glad we both have blogs so I can see what your up to more often!! It was so good to see you and hopefully I will get to see you all again soon!! I love you!!
Oh Trish! There is no news! Hate to disappoint you! Anyway, we did get a new one so maybe a few years down the road there will be news...as for now, Hunter just wanted more LEG room - not BABY room!
Post a Comment