I knew you would delete me! Sorry I put such a damper on things I will remember next time not to do that on here. Guess I need to get a move on my page for that huh.
A Heart For Children One hundred years from now It will not matter What kind of car I drove, What kind of house I lived in, How much I had in my bank Nor what my clothes looked like.One hundred years from now It will not matter What kind of school I attended, What kind of typewriter I used How large or small my church, But the world may be ... a little better because.. I was important in the life of a child. ~Unknown
2 comments:
Amy,
Thanks for the cute pictures of the kids.
I knew you would delete me! Sorry I put such a damper on things I will remember next time not to do that on here. Guess I need to get a move on my page for that huh.
Post a Comment