CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Because I just can't get enough fun...

PHEW... The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! I'm not sure if it's my love for Summer time or the distaste for Winter that has forced me (and my sweet hubby- poor thing) to cram as much fun into 1 month as possible! I'm sure it's a mix of both reasons, and possibly that I feel like our summer was so busy with working and wedding planning that we didn't do our usual stuff, but whatever it is I have LOVED every minute of fun we've had this month! So, I apologize if it becomes another picture overload! Here is what we've been up to!


1st- Labor Day! This year we decided to go camping since we really didn't go once this year! We went to Big Johns Flat on Beaver Mountain. The weather was brisk and definately got us in the Fall mood! (ok, not me... but everyone else) ;)

My sweet nephew Quinn couldn't get enough of the fourwheelers. Keep in mind this boy isn't even 2 yet! He would climb up everyone of them, get the helmet, put it on his head, push the key, play with the buttons and pretend to drive them. He stayed on them even in the dark! This picture is him doing just that!

And everytime he had to get off, he'd get pissed! He was SO funny! I love that little guy.


We rode from Big Johns down to Marysvale. It was QUITE the ride! Dust covered is an understatement! Behinds hurting... understatement. :) It was fun though and we stopped and got some yummy ice cream. I'm pretty sure the place was called TUGS.. If I'm wrong, oh well! It was good stuff!

The View


We did the usual camping tradition and roasted some marshmellows that night.



Nice eh?! They were pretty yummy too. :)

Look at this kid. I just want to eat him up! He is such a sweetheart. His personality is SO funny!

The next day we rode to Puffer Lake. Actually we rode EVERYWHERE! It was SO FUN! It was a pretty day and the best weather!


These boys were so good the whole trip! Not one complaint. Cole rode his own fourwheeler the whole time too! I just love these little munchkins.

My sweetums.. and his pink shirt. LOL We won't talk about who does the wash these days. ;)


The gang right before we headed home. We love you guys! Thanks for all the good times!
Next up.... Trip number 2! LAKE POWELL!!! Yes, we did Lake Powell the very next weekend! Let me tell you.. 3 day work weeks, and as much fun as I can scrunch into 2 weeks is A-OK with me!

We had a lot of wild rides! Laughing our butts off the entire time.


One of my besties Kayleigh came with us. Her husband was gone for the weekend so we "drug" her with us. (It didn't take too much begging) ;) We soaked up as much sun as we could get! Needless to say... we did a lot of this!


The boys ready for their wild ride! I know it doesn't look wild yet, but it was!




We had some relaxing rides too... :) We had to watch ourselves though! Those boys would sneek the speed up on us! We had so much fun we laughed our guts out. One time while Danell, Rob, and Matt were chatting it up in the boat not paying attention to us we let go off the back of the tube. It was freakin funny when they realized we were gone! Sneeky us, I know! LOL They didn't get too far, but it was still funny.


The weather was PERFECT!!! Finally we had it good the entire trip! No wind, warm but not scorching hot, and no rain! WOOHOO! Ok, well right when we were picking up camp the wind storm started, but we got out in just enough time! Our boat ride back to the dock was a bit rough but it made for some good laughs. We kept getting soaked by the waves splashing in the boat. It was a great trip with great company once again! Thanks guys!

On to the next thing... VEGAS BABY!
This trip was a last minute decision, but when I found a sweet deal online for a room, I had to take it up! Here is our "Suite"...
The view when you walk in the door.

Full Kitchen.. plus a washer and dryer.

Nice large bathroom and a HUGE jacuzzi. This picture doesn't do it justice, but the tub was so deep and way long! The cool part was it had its own little area. Just to the right of the tub was the bed!

Of course we had to watch the water show. It's my favorite. :)


Oh and of course we had to go somewhere warm so I could get in some of my other "favorite".. you guessed it!

Relaxing like a bum! In the sun!



We did some serious shoppin, and ate at my favorite place, The Cheescake Factory!


We also went to see Carrot Top! I've seen him before, but Matt never has. He was hilarious! Matt loved it. I'm glad we had the opportunity to go! This was us waiting for the show to start!
So for now that's it! The end of all the fun!
Ha! Yeah right! I'm already thinkin up what's next!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

OH MY FUN FUN FUN!!!! 3 weekends in a row!! Lucky Little duck!!! I love Little Quinn in his helmet lol its as big as he is!! I love long rides, good lake trips, and Fun In Vegas!

Steph and Hunter said...

Oh my! You two have been busy playing! Looks like you had so much fun. I am glad you are soaking up the sun while you still can!

Oh, and we had SO MUCH FUN with you and Matt! We will have to get together again soon! Love ya!

KleeJensen said...

Love all the new posts! Super cute pics!

Susan said...

Sis, You can't tell me anymore how boring your life is! I will never believe you.
I love your pictures and I love you and I love Matt and I love that you are happy with your "Sweetums"

Anonymous said...

LOL... Oh Mom, I knew you'd appreciate the name "sweetums". We've had a good time this past month. I have to play as hard I work ya know. :)

Steph, It was freaking fun! We had a great time with you guys, and YES we do need to do it again soon!!

The Funderburks said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It is making me tired just reading it! :)

The York's said...

Oh I love vegas trip, Klint and I stayed at that same place super nice and great deals:)

Amberley said...

Yay for trips even the mini ones! They are usually the best