CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Apologies...

So I just have to say life is CRAZY. This post has probably needed to be done a long time ago, but I'm finally getting around to it. I just have to tell all of my friends and some family members sorry! This may seem silly, but it's eating me alive that I don't have time to get back to everyone's phone calls, and I can't plan stuff with all of my friends, and when I finally get to, it's been another month! I haven't got every single Thank You card out for my wedding yet. (still working on that one) :) It's been bothering me a lot lately that I can't get to everyone. I'm sure you all understand. Afterall, you're all friends but it really really bothers me. To a certain bridesmaid (you know who you are) I'm SO sorry I haven't gotten around to giving you your gift yet! I see it everynight by my bed and I feel awful about it. I really have no excuses except I'm busy and sometimes I get overwhelmed. That really seems insignificant when it comes down to what's really important, but I do feel bad about it. I hope all of you know I love you dearly and I hope you all don't think I'm a flake! You should all know how bad I HATE flakey people and I strive to NOT be that way daily. Sometimes life just gets in the way. When I finally do get free time I am stuck in a rut and have so much on my list of "to dos" that I end up doing none of it. :) SO, bare with me guys. I'm trying to be better! I love you all! Thanks for being such great friends!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my love... you worry way way to much!!! LOL we all understand!! YOUR Soo cute and I miss you tons it was so so good to see you last night! I love my nails thank you so much!! Really!! FOR EVERYTHING! ;)

Steph and Hunter said...

Tricia! You are so cute! Really, I don't need a thank you card! I know you are grateful and I know how HUGE the thank you card project is. To be honest, I wrote ALL my Thank You's and I didn't get ANY of them sent... How is that for a confession? So, Thanks to YOU and your CUTE MOTHER for my wedding gift 5 years ago! Ha ha! Hopefully, you have forgiven me for that!;)

Love ya Trish!

Amberley said...

Hey I know how you feel and nobody expects you to be wonder woman, so dont appologize any more. You are a great friend and everyone loves ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys! You're all so sweet for your understanding. That's why I love you all so much! You guys really are the best friends a girl could ask for! Loves!!