CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging?

Yes I am blogging! Does anyone really do this anymore? Ok, just kidding. I know I am a major slacker, but between nothing going on that's exciting, and a crappy internet connection at home my blogging definately gets put on the backburner. However, I did get a SURPRISE Birthday! I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprises and I'm a hard one to surprise so this was extra fun! Matt got some of my friends together for a Vegas weekend. They decided to take me somewhere in Vegas but not tell me! I was a little nervous thinking about all the crazy things that go down in Vegas, but I knew I had to be relatively safe with the friends we were with. Kayleigh and Chanc and Megan and Brandon came along for the fun.


Matt and Brandon ready for the "surprise"
The Girls... ready for the "surprise"

Ok, So we had to eat first! Of course we went to Cheesecake Factory. It's my favorite! :) After dinner we did a little shopping. I was getting a little anxious not knowing what they were going to take me to. I figured being in Vegas it was probably (hopefully) a show. I just didn't know what KIND of show.. that's what made me nervous! I was praying with all my might I wouldn't get drug up on stage somewhere to do something humiliating. A comedian maybe? A Cirque show? I wasn't sure. So, while we shopped everyone needed to have a "gathering of sorts" to figure out a way to keep me guessing.

Then we carried on with the shopping. What patient guys we have! ;)
After boring the guys to death we headed to the "surprise". We pulled into New York, New York and the only signs I saw were for Zumanity. For a brief moment I thought maybe Matt was going to ride the roller coaster with me... since I can NEVER get him to ride any ride, but then we passed the roller coaster and soon enough... we landed HERE...

Yep folks... we saw the "adult" Cirque Show. I'll just say... it was pretty funny actually and the stuff those people can do is CRAZY! I think it was a bit different for all of us... but no worries the "adult" portion was actually very minor and more of the storyline.

We had so much fun with everyone and I loved my surprise! Thanks guys for helping Matt get it all together and coming with us! We have to do it again sooner rather than later!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Its nice to see some updates. You guys look so cute. I am glad they didn't take you to Thunder Down Under. THAT would have been embarrassing. Especially if you had to get on stage and "dance" with those gorgeous, hulky, sexy guys. THAT would have been awful :)

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh mom! I love you! Yes, wouldn't that have just been awful?! ;) I knew it couldn't be that since we had the guys with us. This was definately interesting enough. haha

PS- Glad you still check this blog! HAHA

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh mom! I love you! Yes, wouldn't that have just been awful?! ;) I knew it couldn't be that since we had the guys with us. This was definately interesting enough. haha

PS- Glad you still check this blog! HAHA

Kristi said...

Oh yay!! How freaking fun!! So glad you have an amazing Husband, and SUPER fun Friends to Make your B-Day a BLAST!!! LOVE ya!