WOW! we've been married 6 months already! Time sure does fly by. We've had a fun-filled 6 months and are loving married life! I do hope life slows down a little though so we can enjoy the ride a bit more. I can only imagine how much faster the next 6 months will go! I'm not going to get all mushy on ya, but I do have a GREAT husband! I'm so thankful for him!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Happy 6 Months!
WOW! we've been married 6 months already! Time sure does fly by. We've had a fun-filled 6 months and are loving married life! I do hope life slows down a little though so we can enjoy the ride a bit more. I can only imagine how much faster the next 6 months will go! I'm not going to get all mushy on ya, but I do have a GREAT husband! I'm so thankful for him!
Posted by Anonymous at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh so cute!! WOW that flew by! :D
I am thankful for your hubby too. I couldn't have picked a better man for you, if I had done it myself :)
I love both of you so much and I am very proud of both of you.
I loved those cute little Chinese umbrellas. Congrats!
Trish! That is crazy - 6 months already... I am glad you are still loving married life AND still blogging! I was starting to wonder if you would ever come back. Ha ha! Love ya!
How fun, time does fly. I also love your birthday post, sorry I have sort of been out of it lately but it looks like you guys had a great time. PS how did the valentines present go, Iv been dying to know if it turned out :)
Post a Comment