Ahhh, summer sounds SO nice! My pastie white bod is definitely missing that sun!!! Just think, we could hit Sand Hollow and get those dang red itchy spots - TOTALLY WORTH IT! Ha ha!
A Heart For Children One hundred years from now It will not matter What kind of car I drove, What kind of house I lived in, How much I had in my bank Nor what my clothes looked like.One hundred years from now It will not matter What kind of school I attended, What kind of typewriter I used How large or small my church, But the world may be ... a little better because.. I was important in the life of a child. ~Unknown
4 comments:
LFR Best POST EVER!!!Summer Please Come for my friends sake thank you LOVE Kristi!!
Love it! ANd i totally agree! Come soon please!
Ahhh, summer sounds SO nice! My pastie white bod is definitely missing that sun!!! Just think, we could hit Sand Hollow and get those dang red itchy spots - TOTALLY WORTH IT! Ha ha!
No one can describe Summer, better than you. That was so cute....You just about covered it all, Babe.
Post a Comment