A Heart For Children One hundred years from now It will not matter What kind of car I drove, What kind of house I lived in, How much I had in my bank Nor what my clothes looked like.One hundred years from now It will not matter What kind of school I attended, What kind of typewriter I used How large or small my church, But the world may be ... a little better because.. I was important in the life of a child. ~Unknown
5 comments:
A heehehehehe A hooohoooo hoo!!! LOL Love it!
No. But you will be a happy girl!!! I know I would be.
Probably not but you dont need it anyways so eat um up girl!
Honey I would kill for your body :) So could you eat and drink a little more of that stuff so I don't feel so guilty!
Hey ITS DIET coke, no worries!!!
Post a Comment