Really, it's true... I'm BLOGGING! Hooray for me! To be honest, everyone seems to just Facebook these days so why blog? However, I still blog stalk everyone else in hopes of new posts so I guess I better at least update mine! :) Even though this won't be the coolest post considering all my Mexico pictures are on Facebook at least it's somthin'! We've had a BUSY few months and a little fun too! We went to Mexico in March with my brother Justin, and his wife Jen. We had a great time! We went to Cozumel again. We did completely different stuff than our other trips.. but also enjoyed some of the old favs.
Justin and Jen have NEVER gone on an actual VACAY! Can you believe it? I know. They have never left their kids for more than a few nights either. These two didn't know what they were getting themselves into! Another country, a week away from home, kids, jobs, responsiblities... yikes! They handled it like champs though and I think we'll have them vacationing a little more often from now on. ;)
Just got done snorkeling... I'm sure you didn't know that though... especially judging by the mask marks. ;) Not even 5 minutes after this picture a huge storm rolled in!! It was pretty cool to see the waves get bigger and bigger and the sky get so dark. Kinda freaky too, but at least we were out of the water!




4 comments:
YAY!!!! I have been waiting!! SO proud of you babe!!!
I think Hawaii is calling I hear it!!! Carters... did you hear it!!???
HOw fun your so stinking cute in all your pics!!
Those of us who don't facebook oh ya I am the only one ;) appreciate when you update your blog! Love your pics, you are one hot babe!
I want to go on vacay and to the gym even worse now thanks a bunch! Love your pics hottie!!
Trish! You two are so cute! What a fun trip with your bro and Jen! I bet it was a blast! Love all your pics and miss you tons. Now that summer is here, I am game for Sand Hollow (we can pretend we are somewhere AWESOME soaking up the sun)
Post a Comment