I am such a LUCKY girl!!! My Mom and Matt have completely SpOiLeD me ROTTEN!!! I'm not bragging here, just saying how appreciative I am!! Unfortuneately I didn't take my camera along for very many of the events. First thing in the morning I got a deep tissue massage! Matt had arranged for a masseuse to come to our house!! It was definately what I needed! My sore muscles and achy body needed it! I also had a dozen yellow rozes sitting on our table. After the wonderful massage I got to go shopping with my Madre!! ALL... DAY... LONG!
Here we are! Ready to SHOP til we DROP!
This was about the time we actually "dropped". The ENTIRE backseat was FULL of fabulous finds!!
I ALWAYS have the best time with my Madre!! She's a hoot and can make the best buddy for shopping adventures! I highly suggest you get one of these.... I'd let you borrow her, but she's BUSY! ;)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
BiRtHdAy WeEk!
Finally HOME!! BEST DAY EVER! Thanks Mom!!! I can never ever ever repay you for the fun you let me have that day. You made the day! (Along with Matt of course) ;)
THEN... Matt and I headed to a very fun city that we frequent often! I totally sucked at getting the camera out that weekend, but we shopped, shopped, and shopped some more then ate at my FAVORITE place!! My Birthday really did last the entire week thanks to my family! When we got home from our out of town "overnighter/shopping fest" we celebrated some more with cake and icecream with my Brother and his fam! PHEW... it was a GREAT B-day despite me being 27!! I'm NOT really ok with this part but oh well right?! Thanks Mom, Matt and my whole family and lots of my friends for making this birthday a HAPPY one!!
Posted by Anonymous at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Sis, Do you want me to post some more pics of our shopping and the fam?
I love you and I ALWAYS enjoy being with you! Thank YOU, for making it a great day for me (considering I spent more money on me, than on you. LOL)
Awwww Babe Im sooo glad that you had an amazing day!! You deserve it!! YOu are a wonderful, amazing, best friend, Giant cuppycake that make my day when Im sad you make me, let me vent when Im in need of venting, and you are my the best!! I love you sooo much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
How fun and you totally deserved it! I love your relationship with your mom, reminds me of mine. FUN FUN FUN!
I am SO GLAD that you were spoiled rotten for your birthday!!! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! Way to go Matt and Susan!!!
Tricia you are soo freaking cute its not fair!! I am going to start stalking you telling you it is time for you to start updating your blog more... {I did it to Kristi and she finally listened} xo
Post a Comment