Ironic that the FIRST day of my "Happy New Year" started off with that cold white stuff in the picture above! If any of you know me.. like, really know me you know I'd be fine if I NEVER saw that stuff again! HOWEVER.... How can I not LOVE the beauty of that picture? The mountains are definately beautiful no matter the season. Playing in the powder and flying through the trees on snowmobiles was exactly how I wanted to spend the first day of the GREAT new year! (unless there was a beach closer by... but this was TOTALLY fine! ;) )
We played "Would you rather" and had quite a few funny moments during the game! I guess Sam was just gonna have to sleep in the helmet! Or at least try! ;)
No, Rob's HOT giraff print slippers were NOT part of the game. But whatever works right?! He rocked them with pride.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Happy 2011!!!
Posted by Anonymous at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
BEST!! That view was AMAZING!! Im soo glad that your in my life and This year is our Year Lets rock it with all of who we are!!!
Maybe next year we can be laying on a beach!! ;D
Babe, it does my heart, good, to see you enjoying your hubby and all the beautiful things around you. I'm grateful that you have the kind of life, where these pleasures are yours for the taking. I am grateful that yo are grateful.
I love you, more than you will ever know.
Looks like a FUN way to bring on the new year! Glad you could enjoy the white fluffy stuff!
Looks chilly and fun!
Post a Comment