We've had quite the eventful couple of months! Thanksgiving was somewhat a quiet event. Thankfully! Especially considering how our December was going to turn out! We got to enjoy family of course and Yummy food too! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures on Thanksgiving though. Half of us were sick and the other half were tired. That doesn't make for very cute family pics! haha
How cute are these two?!
I just love this fam! ;)
Then December happened. Oh December.... I have mixed feelings about this month. Some good, some bad, and some uneasy. At the beginning of December I was laid off from my job in St. George. Not necessarily a bad thing if I look at it as no more driving in the snow!!! YAY for that! However, not the best time to be looking for a job! I have had NO luck finding anything. I have put my resume in everywhere I can think of. Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists you name it I have put my resume in, with no luck. This is where the uneasy part sets in. Since we live in Cedar there are even LESS opportunities here. It's frustrating, tiring, and sometimes discouraging. I am just glad we have a LOT of family and good friends around us to keep me busy and not thinking about the discouraging thoughts. SO thanks friends and fam! I love you all more than you know! ;)
On to happier thoughts... we got to go to Vegas for the Carter Christmas Party this year! We had a blast with everyone! First up... Bowling!
Matt of course was the best one out of all of us! I wish so bad my team would have beat him the second time around, but we were close!!
Some of the nieces and nephews working on their bowling skills....or teddy bear holding skills. ;)
Matt and Randy sizing up the competition while Nellie teases her Mama.
Of course we hit up the water show. These days it seems to be one of the only fun things to do on the strip. Well, to us anyways. I guess if we don't want to lose all our money and see naked chicks this is as good as it's gonna get! I'm not complaining I love the water show!
Oh and of course we ate at Cheesecake!
Then it was time for the Chesnik Christmas! My sister came to town for a few days and My mom and I were lucky enough to see her and her kidlets! They were too cute! I can't believe how grown up they are getting. Best of all they got to come to MY HOUSE! It was fun. I felt like we had our very own little Christmas!
All of us!
Just us sista's!
After visiting with my sister for a while we headed to Hurricane to hang out with my Brother and his family. Can't get any crazier than this! Right?!
I was Rudolph for some of the evening.
We played lots of games!
Laughed our guts out!....
and ate til our guts HURT!
I think my Mom took over for Santa! Look at that form!
We goofed off some more! Trying to balance on a 6' 5" guy's shoulders is a tad more difficult than originally thought!
We eventually figured it out!
Merry Christmas!
Christmas morning my Mom and Bob came back down and enjoyed the rest of the day with us. I was EXHAUSTED this whole day. Infact, I think we all were. Playing games into the wee hours of the morning and then helping with the gifts until 3AM defiately took it's toll on us!
But look how excited my Mama was when she opened the purse I gave her!! Totally love her face! I love giving gifts that people get this excited about! Best feeling ever!
Matt played Woody while Quinn was Buzz. Cutest conversation ever complete with voice changes and all!
"Merry Mismas" Trish and Matt! This little guy melts my heart time and time again. I could listen to him tell me "Merry Mismas" everyday!
And watch him shoot the bad guys as Buzz too!
Then it was off to do some riding in Warner Valley. I know it seems like this is all we do, but since my whole family has atvs it makes for some serious fun!
Getting ready to go! The weather was awesome and the sun was shining for the first time in a week! Yay!




6 comments:
Oh Trisha! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas this year, Im so glad you posted, it seems like no one posts anymore and these blogs are the only window I have into all of your lives now that I live up here. Sorry to here about the crappy job hunting.. I know how that can be and that is the exact reason we left Cedar, but I know that you will find something, you are so talented and I can't imagine that it will take you long before things start to come around. I love you! and miss you! Take care my friend.
I love you babe Christmas looked like a blast!!!! Im soo sorry about the job hunting... I know everything will work out!!! I love you to death!! YAY for blogging!! I agree with Bree I love it when peps post!!! Best!
love all the pics you are beautiful and so is your families! happy holidays
Trish, We have a nutty family, but it's our nutty family. I think I will keep 'em. It was good times. I LOOOVVEE my Big Budda Bag. And it matches my truck and phone. How cool is that?
Love you, baby Girl :)
Trish - You are the cutest Rudolph I have ever seen! I am so glad that you had such a fun time with your family over all the holidays! As for the job status, I hope you will find something soon - but I know you will... who wouldn't want to hire you? Stay positive and it will all work out! Love ya Trish!
You cute thing!!! I love that you do this since I don't. But you always get the cutest pictures, anyway! What a cute fam!! Hehe I love you and am so glad we all have the best time hanging out. Its the best way to spend our time! :)
Post a Comment