Yep, I braved the camera...and my fear of posting these pictures. So here they are... the first few weeks of my baby bumpin'! I know I haven't even seen what's to come, but let me tell you I'd much rather have a round bump than the boobs the size of china and no waist!! That's the worst part so far! ;) I do believe my boobs are more pregnant than me at the moment. Welcome to pregnancy!
This is how we announced it to My Mom and Family.
At 15 weeks I do look thicker. However, my shirt didn't help the situation. Oh well though. It happens. :)
And this is me so far! Thicker? Yes! Feeling stuffed all the time? Yes! Excited? YES!!! So far the baby is doing great from what we can tell. "It" is growing how it should, the heartbeat is good etc. I haven't had any screenings yet, that comes next but I have a good feeling our little one will be healthy! We find out what peanut is on February 21st!! I can hardly wait!! I'm doing great as well. I never had any morning sickness just a few days of queezy-ness and I am still able to work out! Yay! Well, except for the having to pee every 3 minutes. That makes running more difficult, but I am still trying! There's the update! I will post more as the weeks go on!




11 comments:
Looking good, Sis. Thanks for posting them. We are all so excited and happy for you and Matt. Another GREAT adventure in your life. Once peanut is here, you will wonder, "how did we ever live without him/her".
Oh my freaking gosh!!!!! Your Soo cute and totally can see the bump!! It's a little Carter cuppy!!! I'm Soo freaking excited... you have no idea!! You look amazing, but the last few weeks i can see the cuppy getting iced!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I love the idea to have a cute sign with updates on the baby each week.
You are so cute and I see no signs of a baby bump yet :) Keep posting pictures, I am so excited for you!
Babe you look great. I love you tons. I'm so excited for the baby. Thank you for being you. Loves
How about Matt is THE CUTEST ever?!! Refer to the post above. :)Love him!
How in the heck did I miss this post!! OOOOHHH My Tricia is having a baby!! I am seriously in tears!!! I am so happy for you!! YEAH!!!! You look darling by the way! Oh I love you!!
Oh Tricia, You look amazing as always! I can't even tell there is an amazing little baby in that cute tummy of yours. Love Ya!!!
Gosh you're cute in all your pics. . . I can't wait to see more! Especially ones you actually will look preggers in! I give it 5 more weeks and you'll finally have a bump!
Trish!!! Your pics are SO cute! I love the way you are tracking everything - makes me want to start all over again! Can I have a re-due? Anyway, I am SO EXCITED for you two and am still waiting for you to look pregnant - but in the meantime, you look FAB! Can't wait to find out what baby Carter is:)
Love the pics!!! Such a cute idea!! Still not seeing the thickness;) you look amazing as always and you'll still look amazing at 40 weeks!!! I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment