So... incase you are wondering why I am in the exact same pose everytime the explanation is this, we don't have the chalk board hanging on the wall. I have to hold it up. This is actually our living room but the chalk board will soon reside in Baby C's room. :) We still haven't found out what baby is yet and I'm starting to get VERY impatient! Only a few more weeks but once we do oh boy will I have to watch my bank account!
Still getting thicker and thicker by the day and clothes are becoming more of a feat to wear. My pants still fit fine and a lot of my shirts do to just not in the upper region. ;) I just hate the puzzled look on people's faces that haven't seen me in a while. I wish I had a shirt that said "I'm pregnant, not fat" :) All is well though. It is definitely a new experience I am learning to enjoy.




4 comments:
Oh my freaking cute!! You Look like a barbie a pregers barbie! I love you to death
Tricia! You look absolutely adorable and I would NEVER even know you were pregnant (or think you are fat ..!) if you weren't standing next to the baby sign! ha ha! But, serious you look adorable! and I feel you on the upper region thing ... When I was preggo I had the same problem. ha ha! Sucks!!
Ummmm...and the bump is where exactly? You look amazing and so adorable as usual. You are one of those super cute tiny pregnant women that I love but hate at the same time because I wish I could be like them! So excited for you guys!!!
I am so glad you keep posting your bumps, I need to see it in person tho cuz I still can't see it very well. I am so excited for you to find out what you're having! You are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment