CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

*19 Weeks*

I told you guys there was a bump there! Well here it is! I did copy the cute chalkboard design from the cute girl on Pinterest.  I loved the question mark idea so of course I had to do it too! I can hardly wait for Tuesday to get here!! We will finally know if we will be buying Pink or Blue!! Of course I have my ideas of what I think Baby C is, but we'll wait for the Ultrasound to tell us for sure.

So, I've seen a few cute girls blogs while they have been pregnant and they have a little journal entry type thing. I think it's super cute and for my own reference to look back on I want to do it too! Here it goes...

How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure this week. Last week it was 6lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Stretch Marks: Nope..not yet anyways.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the little babe wiggle so much that Matt felt it!
Miss Anything? My boobs fitting into my shirts the right way. Seriously.
Movement? Yes! Some days not at all, other times peanut is a wiggle worm.
Food Cravings: Not at all
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: Big reveal this Tuesday!! Yay!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby C is!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Sis, I love it. You are so beautiful! We are so blessed to have peanut. I am so happy for you. Getting to feel the baby move is something no one can explain. You have to experience it yourself.
I know you will enjoy every minute of it!

Amberley said...

I am so glad you are feeling so great and that you feel baby move, that is such a cool feeling. I can't wait to find out what you're having, better post it asap and send me a text. You look darling!

Savannah said...

"Have you started to show yet? Yes"

Umm.... yeah right! Girlfriend you are so tiny!!!!! I love your adorable pictures though! Seeing as how I pretty much abandoned my blog since becoming pregnant, I'm sure glad that you are keeping us up to date on how you are doing! I am so stinking excited for you guys!

The Painters said...

OHHH Sis, I love how creative you are with these posts, so fun to watch since I am so far away. We love you and cannot wait for tomorrow

Kristi said...

SOOO flippin cute!! I just love you and little Cuppy Carter! SOOO excited for tomorrow!! Let the shopping begin! Pahahah LOve your face and "Cuppy Bump"!

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! I am so excited for the big news! I won't blow it in case some people haven't heard what you are having yet but I am so excited for you! No more wondering and LOTS of shopping ahead! And of course, you are looking fabulous!