An ear of corn??? No wonder I feel huge this week! I know, I know "it only gets worse" I've heard it a zillion times from every single person I know, but does that make me feel any better?? Absolutely not! :) Besides that known fact from every "been there done that mama" I also read that my little "ear of corn" doubles in weight this week! YES DOUBLES! Yikes! With that said...I am beginning to feel like my booty is getting a tad on the "ghetto" side. See, running has become much more inconvenient seeing how I have to pee every 3 minutes and my stomach tightens so much that I've resorted to the stair climber and eliptical machines.....I think I'm noticing "results" and I have to say, I'm not sure I want a ghetto booty with a big ol belly! EEK! What's a girl to do to get her cardio on? Wish me luck cause I think my booty, arms, hips and boobs are all pregnant with a part of baby right now too! Here's to doubling in size! HA! NOT! :)
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8lbs- at 20 weeks, I'm sure I'm at about 12lbs now! We'll see at the doctor's office on Friday!! With the "doubling in size" factor I'm sure I'm up there though.
Maternity Clothes: Nope..inching closer to needing them though..the good ol' elastic trick and bella band are helping matters.
Stretch Marks: Nope! Keeping lubed up in hopes I don't get them!
Best Moment this week: Construction on the Nursery!! Yay!! The closet is almost completely re-done and then the room is ready to be textured!!
Miss Anything? Feeling more like myself and less like a stuffed turkey.
Movement? Yes! Love the little squirt!
Food Cravings: Not at all
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? Yes! More and more every day!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? In
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery!




4 comments:
Oh my gosh adorable!! That's all I can say, I know you feel huge but I think your Soo stinking cute and look amazing!!!! Yay to getting started on the room Soo exciting!!!
You are even more adorable in person, I am so glad we finally got together! I love your little bump and I can't wait to see his room. Good luck at the Dr.!
Sis, you crack me up. I remember when you were your "old self" and thought you had a ghetto booty. I love, so much, that I can see Krew making his way, around your belly. I can't wait to feel his little body, moving.
You are so beautiful. Thank you for enduring these weekly photos. You will love looking back and sharing these times with him. I know I have enjoyed seeing you......grow. Lol. Not only in size but as a woman, wife and mommie. I love you, Baby Girl!
You look so freaking cute it's not even funny.. I was already a giant whale.... Pregnancy looks great on you!! xo
Post a Comment