Well, I really really wasn't excited about this picture at all, but it's only right to continue to document the journey to mommy-hood so that one day I can look back and laugh. I'm a little behind on the blog since we have been going, going, going lately BUT the good news is...the nursery is textured, closet done and the whole room is primed and ready for paint! YAY!! This week was the week of my doctor appointment and everything looks great so far. "Little" Krew must be growing like a weed cause my stomach is measuring a centimeter more than I am in weeks, and my belly shows it! He is around 13 inches long this week, and his heartbeat is 140 bpm. Just perfect. :)
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12lbs! I'm so happy I'm on the lower end of weight gain, YAY!
Maternity Clothes: Nope..I've bought a few incase I need some comfort, but I mostly stick to my yoga pants and scrubs. Sexy, I know. ;)
Stretch Marks: Nope! Not yet!
Best Moment this week: My doctor appointment and hearing the little heartbeat.
Miss Anything? Laying on my stomach!
Movement? Yes! He likes to hang out on my right side. My belly looks oblong, not round, most of the time. :)
Food Cravings: Anything cold and icy (pina colada perhaps?) or cold juicy fruit! Oranges, watermelon, pineapple, peaches..COLD and JUICY! You get the idea!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? Yes! More and more every day!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? In
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....and tired.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....and tired.
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery still. :)




1 comments:
Lookin' Good! I enjoy the anticipation of what you are going to write on the board. You will enjoy looking back on these. Make sure you show Krew. He will love it!
You should take before and after pics of the nursery...or maybe a timeline of pictures in succession. That would be fun, to see how you grow and how the room advances.
Love you beautiful Mommie
Post a Comment