Finally caught up! Phew! Here is the most recent pic, and I am officially 26 weeks today!! This week has been an interesting one. I feel like Krew is sprouting faster than I can keep up with, but that's ok. I married a Carter. There is no way I'm having a small one. ;) I officially feel him kick me in the ribs now. It makes me laugh everytime too. The first time I felt him that high I was at work assisting the dentist and Krew kicked me so hard I jerked! I don't think anyone noticed, but I had to laugh inside. It was so unexpected and such a new feeling it made my day. Other highlights this week...I got to lay out! YEP, full on prego sporting a bikini. Now I did feel like a whale and I was hoping people weren't saying to themselves "that chick should NOT be wearing that" BUT, this "chick" didn't care. I needed some UV rays and the warmth of the sunshine hitting my whole body was much needed! It felt so good. I paid for it later though. No sunshine for 6 months, you get a tad on the pink side. ;) I wasn't complaining though!
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs...so glad I'm still on the low end of the gaining..cause I'm sure that's gonna change real quick!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly hanging out in my yoga pants. Still sporting the belly band and tanktops under the shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nope! Not yet...hoping I don't get them!
Best Moment this week: Laying Out in some SUN
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach...still miss this..it's hard only sleeping on your sides. That gets old, trust me!
Movement? Yes! I still think Krew is having wrestling matches in there!
Food Cravings: Same as last week! Anything Cold, Juicy, and icy!! Pina Coladas, Oranges, Watermelon, Pineapple, Peaches! YUM, I think my tummy just rumbled...wait, maybe that was Krew???
Anything make you queasy or sick? The smell of cooking eggs or chicken. YUCK!
Have you started to show yet? Do we really need to ask this question anymore? YES! ;)
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet! A few Braxton Hicks but nothing major
Belly Button in or out? In
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....and tired
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....and tired
Looking forward to: Easter weekend with my fam!




4 comments:
Yup....You're looking preggers!!! I love it. I am so excited for you. I especially like that Krew makes you laugh when he kicks your ribs.
Remember when I told you how neat it is to feel your child, move inside of you? It is such a miracle.
After you have Krew, you are going to swear, he is still, kicking. You will even miss that feeling. You won't miss feeling like a giant cow, but you will miss him moving.
I miss being pregnant and having the anticipation of bringing a special little person in the world. Enjoy every moment, Babe. It will be over before you know it. Loves, xoxoxox
Oh you lucky duck.. I don't miss the pain you soon will feel with the rib area, but I do miss where your ay now!!! Love it.. your Soo stinking cute... Yay for your posts! Love um..
You still look so cute with your bump! I miss sleeping on my belly too, but I will take ANY sleep I can get these days if it lasts more than an hour before waking up and having to roll to the other side! You just wait for the 'ole hips to start aching - super fun;) It will be totally worth it right? Anyway, I am loving your updates so I can see that TINY belly start to show!
So cute, I think you are the cutest prego chick ever. Love that he is such a powerful kicker LOL those use to make me giggle to! Keep the updates coming.
Post a Comment