We're in the home stretch! Yay! Literally..."stretch" is right! I'm growing by the minute I swear! It is the weirdest thing to see how big I'm getting. I know I still have 3 months to go and as every seasoned Mom out there tells me "you haven't seen nothing yet"...I feel like I have a watermelon already and I am worried to see how much bigger my "watermelon" gets! I'm finding it more uncomfortable to bend over for sure! I haven't got to the "I can't breathe" stage yet, and I've only have a few good jabs in the ribs every here and there, but things are definitely changing, and Krew is active as ever! We love watching him roll around...I have a feeling my little guy is going to be a night owl....Mama is already tired so I can only imagine what's to come. ;)
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs...so glad I'm still on the low end of the gaining..cause I'm sure that's gonna change real quick!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly hanging out in my yoga pants. Still sporting the belly band and tanktops under the shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nope! Not yet...hoping I don't get them!
Best Moment this week: Finally getting my fabric swatches for Krew's bedding!
Miss Anything? Not being so freaking tired all the time! I know from here on out this mama is going to be one tired girl. Ugh. Good thing babies are totally worth it!
Movement? Yes! He is a wiggle worm
Food Cravings: Same as last week! Anything Cold, Juicy, and icy!! Pina Coladas, Oranges, Watermelon, Pineapple, Peaches! YUM!
Anything make you queasy or sick? The smell of cooking eggs or chicken. YUCK!
Have you started to show yet? Do we really need to ask this question anymore? YES! ;)
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet! A few Braxton Hicks but nothing major
Belly Button in or out? In
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...and.. tired..and a wee bit stressed..and tired! Did I mention tired??
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...and.. tired..and a wee bit stressed..and tired! Did I mention tired??
Looking forward to: My massage this week! Yay, I get to lay on my stomach! Woo Hoo!




5 comments:
Yay for your massage! I can't wait to come see his room, you'll do a great job. Sorry for cancelling our date we'll have to do it this week for sure. I love seeing your weekly update on here but its funner to see you in person!
you look so cute and tiny! i love following your blog:)
I freaking love you and how cute preggers you are.. its really not fair to the rest of us how cute you are!! So stinking excited for you and Matt parenthood is a crazy ride but yes its worth it. Love you..
Awe Tricia you are too dang cute! Can't wait to see and hear all about your little guy when he gets here :) 3 months left!? That will fly by!!!
Okay, Sis...you know how happy I get when I see your little belly, sprout? But this picture has shadows in it and seems to be disquising our little pumpkin....or watermelon...Lol. As always, you look gorgeous. I would take your place, if I could. I was never happier than when I was pregnant with you kids. You brought me joy when I was pregnant with you......as you do now. Being a Mama, is the best thing in the world!!!
Post a Comment