This picture is definitely not my favorite, but we had enjoyed the entire day at the lake! I hurried to get this picture before I completely missed the "28 week" mark. I'm late on the post as well. :) I am almost 29 weeks! I am obviously getting bigger and feeling it too! I still feel great, but sleeping has become a chore. I feel like my belly is so heavy! Switching sides while sleeping and sitting up is becoming more painful for sure. It's ok though..I'm finally in the home stretch and so excited about that! :)
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs...at 25 weeks..still not checking at home. I'd rather not know, but I'm sure it's a few more by now!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly hanging out in my yoga pants. Still sporting the belly band and tanktops under the shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nope! Not yet...hoping I don't get them!
Best Moment this week: Getting to enjoy the lake and the warm sunshine!
Miss Anything? Fitting into clothes easier without all the belly bands, hair ties etc
Movement? Yes! He is a wiggle worm
Food Cravings: Not really this week.
Anything make you queasy or sick? The smell of cooking eggs or chicken. YUCK!
Have you started to show yet? More and more everyday!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more flattened out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery paint on the walls and the dresser sanded and painted!!




6 comments:
It is so fun to see your pictures every week. You still look cute as ever and you can finally tell there's a baby in there. I love it!!! I am loving reading your posts and thinking, "I am not the only one"! And not being able to sleep anymore, well, if you are ever up around 2:30 thanks to Krew, you just give me a call and we can chat for a while - I will be up!
How fun, jealous you went to the lake. I think its funny you apologized for the picture because when I saw it I thought "How cute does she look in her shorts!" LOL you are so darling!
Trish, You are so brown! No baby bump keeping you from that sun. I have heard of "baby glow" but you are taking it to a newer level. I know you probably think this is taking forever, but I think it is going fast.
Got to get that shower ready and done, before Krew gets here :)
Still looking so good! It's going by so fast! I know you probably don't think so, but when baby Krew is here and driving you a little insane you'll remember these times so vividly and maybe even miss them a little ha. Oh I'm getting so excited for him to get here!
I'm with Amber I love this picture!! Your Soo cute! I love it!! Yay to getting down to the end!
You are so beautiful. I wish I looked as good as you do at 28 weeks prego everyday.
Post a Comment