CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

*29 Weeks*

One more week down! We're getting close now! Well, close enough that our zillion projects need to get done soon! Especially when we only have weekends to put in good time on them. The nursery is coming along..FINALLY, but with lots of bumps in the road. It seems everything I want for it somehow is "discontinued", "out of stock", or "not available for shipping". What the heck?! Just our luck right? :) It's ok though. Krew will have a place to sleep anyways. No matter what the nursery looks like! I still feel great just not excited about this growth spurt my "little guy" is going to have in the next 11 weeks, but I know it has to happen! ;)

How Far Along: 29 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs...at 25 weeks..still not checking at home. I'm sure I've gained another 5! LOL I will see on Tuesday!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly hanging out in my yoga pants. Still sporting the belly band and tanktops under the shirts.
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Best Moment this week: Finally ordering the crib bedding and getting the nursery completely painted!
Miss Anything? Not feeling like a rolly poly all the time, sleeping on my stomach.
Movement? Yes! He kicks and kicks and rolls around all the time!
Food Cravings: Cold, juicy anything. Dreyers fruit bars are heaven!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Chicken and Eggs...period. YUCK!
Have you started to show yet? More and more everyday!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? In but getting more flattened out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, stressed and moody! LOL
Looking forward to:  Our 30 week ultrasound on Tuesday!! It's been 10 weeks since we've seen our little guy! We can NOT wait!!!


5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my freaking gosh I have said this the whole time but you are Soo stinking cute.... I'm so excited for your ultrasound!!!! I bet he is a doll!! Im so excited your getting so close! 10 weeks will go by so fast when your getting everything ready!!

sarah said...

You are so cute and you're already nearing the end of your pregnancy. I can't wait to see your little guy. I bet he'll be adorable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph and Hunter said...

Man this whole pregnancy stuff goes by fast doesn't it? You are still looking cute as ever! Can I just tell you how jealous I am of your nursery getting all set up? I am SO not prepared for this baby to get here! You are already miles ahead of me! So excited for your next ultrasound too! They are always fun!!!

Susan said...

Sis, You are so beautiful. I know things are getting uncomfortable and you fill like a house, but you make one of the most beautiful Mama's I have ever seen. The anticipation of what Matt and your lives are going to be like, with Krew, is more than I can stand.
hang in there Babe. I promise the best is yet to come :)