Whoo-eee! I'm feeling the "30 week" mark now! I think Krew grew another 3 inches over night. No joke. Needless to say our 30 week ultrasound was less than stellar. Everything is great with our "little" guy, BUT he was so crammed in there with his head down, and face down we couldn't see a thing! Well, we saw a foot, heart, spine and his boy parts along with a VERY round head. :) Don't get me wrong I am so glad everything looked great with him, but we were a little disappointed we didn't get to see his cute face or ears. ;) The ultrasound tech said he is in perfect position to make his debut! No wonder it hurts to walk, sit or move these days! I had to move my prenatal appointment to see what I'm measuring cause Dr. S had to deliver another baby, but this Friday we shall see! So far Krew is estimated to be around 3 1/2 lbs!
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs...at 25 weeks..still not checking at home. I'm sure I'm over the 20 mark now!
Maternity Clothes: Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in.
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Best Moment this week: Finding the handles for the changing table, ordering the pack n play and FINALLY feeling like things are rolling along as they should be!
Miss Anything? Walking without hurting..infact, moving my legs without hurting. Ha!
Movement? Yes! His current favorite....kicking the ribs while stretching his arms.
Food Cravings: Coconut Diet Dr. Pepper from Swig! Oh and don't you worry I got it!!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Eggs still!
Have you started to show yet? More and more everyday!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Half in and starting to poke out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Painting the changing table! and carpet!




2 comments:
Oh my you are the cutest preger girl out there!! I freaking love it! Your soo cute and I'm dying to see your little Krew he's gonna be a doll I just know it! his room is gonna be so cute I can't wait!!
EXCITED!!!!!
Post a Comment