CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

*31 Weeks*


Only 9 weeks left! 61 days to be exact! I had my doctor appointment on Friday and that's the only way I know the days. Yes, I'm counting down but I really didn' have it down to the day. ;) This week was an interesting one. I have never been sick since being pregnant. (Lucky, I know!) I started feeling like I had a serious case of allergies at the beginning of the week and needless to say by the end of the week I felt like I was going to die! I've never had congestion and a scratchy sore throat that bad in my life! NO JOKE! The topper? You can't take the good stuff while pregnant. I'm finally feeling a little better but after 3 straight weekend nights of NO sleep whatsoever I feel like I need a nap. :) Other than being sick the pregnancy is going smoothly. My blood pressure was high at this appointment so we are going to watch it from here on out, but nothing too serious yet. The doctor said the "little guy" is measuring normal and I "should be carrying an averaged sized baby, NOT a godzilla one as anticipated thanks to dad." Yes, the Doc said that and we laughed so hard! Love that guy!

How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18 lbs...ugh, I hate this part, but the Dr. says I'm still at the bottom of the weight gain scale! Yay!
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in.
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Best Moment this week: Drumroll please.... the nursery has carpet!!! Paint...done!!! Trim..Done!!! Closet..Done, and Stocked!!! Only thing left is the furniture! YAY!
Miss Anything? Walking without hurting, sitting without hurting, getting up without hurting..you get the idea. The little stinker is so low I feel like he really should just come out now. ;) Ha! 
Movement? Yes! His current favorite....kicking the ribs while stretching his arms.
Food Cravings: None this week...good thing too, cause I couldn't taste any food anyways!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Eggs and Chicken!
Have you started to show yet? I feel like a whale these days...oh what the next 9 weeks are going to bring! Yikes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Half in and starting to poke out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired!
Looking forward to: Painting the changing table and getting it moved into the new nursery!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

yay to a normal sized baby!!! Booooo to being sick it really is the worst you can't take good drugs.. you still look soo freaking cute!! I can't wait to see the room.. yay to 9 weeks!!!

Amberley said...

So glad the dr. went well and that you are on the low part of the scale-I loved those comments too! I'm going to have to drop by on my way home from work one of these days and see the nursery.

Susan said...

Finally!!!! A baby bump. Lol. at 31weeks, you look like I did at 14 weeks. I am sorry you feel sick. It worries me to see my baby sick and I can't do anything about it. The baby's room looks awesome. As soon as you get the furniture in and wall hangings up, you will know you are ready......oh yeah, wait until the nesting begins. Then you will know it really is getting close.