CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

*32 Weeks*

Nothing new this week, well except that I'm getting bigger by the minute. The bigger I get the shorter I look. How is that? Height has never been on my side, but geesh now I REALLY look short and wide. This may be the last chalkboard pic with me in it. Ha! ;) The heat is also starting to make me swell to puffy proportions occasionally. (Not fun!) I still had a bit of congestion and stuffyness this week too, but thankfully some medicine is helping that! So far the biggest stress I'm having is dealing with our insurance. Matt switched jobs and insurance and lets just say EVERY detail that could go wrong has! I'm trying to get everything worked out on my end, but I'm waiting and waiting for them to do their part before it's too late! Pray for me that we don't get screwed in this whole ordeal cause so far it's looking that way! EEK! Anywho...on to Krew Man....
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 18 lbs... Feeling GINORMOUS
Maternity Clothes:  Mostly my regular clothes with a pair of maternity shorts mixed in.
Stretch Marks: Nope!
Best Moment this week: ??? Sorry, this week has been less than stellar. I guess just feeling Krew man roll around! :)
Miss Anything? Planning a vacation, basking in the sun, getting a tan, being comfortable, and sleeping with no worries!
Movement? Yes! I love, love, love it so much!
Food Cravings: Cold and Icy anything!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not this week.
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes! Scrubs aren't fitting, clothes aren't fitting, you get the idea!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet!
Belly Button in or out? Half in and starting to poke out! But to anyone else it probably just looks like it's poking out. Doesn't that mean the turkey is done???? :)
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and tired!
Looking forward to: Krew's birthday! I wish it was today, not 8 weeks away. :)

5 comments:

Drew and Cydney said...

Tricia, you're adorable! I'm SO So excited for you! You look too cute pregnant. And I totally remember the scrubs being too tight...Specially after lunch. Ha ha. Miss you!

Natalie said...

You are so cute! Sorry your stressed with the insurance crap! What a nightmare! I know it'll all work out though, just stay positive. I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet little Krew!

The Funderburks said...

Have loved watching you progress!! Excited for little Krew to arrive.

Unknown said...

I cant wait for Krew's birthday either!! You are so cute and tiny. Normally it does mean the turkey is done. But not in your case. They seem to pop out earlier then they should! Not the baby but the belly! hehe

Kristi said...

8 weeks is gonna fly.. you will be like what I'm not ready when its time to finally get him here..you Soo cute.. I'm so excited...