CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy, Busy bein' Mom!

And LOVING every minute of it!!
I am so slow at posting now, but I have a good excuse! ;) This little guy takes up my entire day, and I am completely ok with that! Back in July right after he was born we had these pictures taken.  I absolutely LOVE them!! Chelsey from B Couture Photography took them and she was amazing!!
This one is one of my top favs!

 

 Look at that foot! "Little" Krew Man isn't really "Little" at all! :) We love him to pieces though, and I have a feeling he is going to be a big guy like his daddy!


 He is so darn precious I can't even contain myself! I have to smother him in kisses all day long! Poor kid.


He is still my little Krew, but he has changed so much already!!

This picture cracks me up! She put him in the basket and this was the exact way he posed! He always has his hands up by his head anyways, but it was so cute when he pulled his little legs up too! I hope this "chill" pose is a sign of some "chill" personality in there!  I am absolutely in love with this boy. It's true, your kids steal your heart. I only have 1 week left until I go back to work and I am completely SICK about it! I dreaded that day for the entire pregnancy, but hopefully we can get through it without too many tears. This little one is such a sweetheart and he sure makes his Mama happy!

3 comments:

Steph and Hunter said...

All of these pictures are adorable! I also loved reading your last blog on how this cute little man got here! He is so stinking cute! I know it will be hard to leave him for work so sneak in all the extra snuggled you can! Good luck. I will be thinking about you.

Kristi said...

He is to stinking cute! I love how the pictures turned out! Im sad you have to leave him! I will be thinking bout you! LOVES

Amberley said...

Hey girl he is absolutely adorable. If you feel up to doing breakfast sometime let me know, I miss you!