I had to post a few of my favorite things... Lately I have been so busy it seems that I'm running around with my head cut off! I have decided that I need to slow down, and take a moment to enjoy a few of my favorite things! This picture is of Me and Matt on our first night in Mexico!! So, yes some of you may think that Matt is one of my favorites... and by all means he is! However going to Cozumel was one of my best memories this year!
See! How can you not love this clear blue water?! Honestly, it was surreal being there. My picture doesn't even do it justice!
This Banana Daquiri was amazing!!! Yes, it is almost as big as my head and YES I drank the whole thing!!! SO yummy!! The ocean literally smashed up against the platform we were sitting on. It was the best time.
So, I can't just say Mexico is my favorite thing... My family is probably the most important, favorite thing. I didn't post anything about Mother's Day because Mom did, but I should have. She is the most wonderful lady anyone could have in their life. Honestly, I don't know a more well rounded, fun loving, go getter as she is! I have learned so much from her. She teaches me to be honest, hard working, loyal, loving, and trustworthy plus so much more!!! I'm grateful to have her in my life! Besides that, I get to work with her everyday... and I love her even more! :) 
Not only is my mom great but so are Justin and Jen and Amy and Gabe. I love spending time with my Niece and Nephews! They are all so much fun and I am so grateful to have a loving, and fun family!!! I love you guys!




2 comments:
Trish, You are one of MY favorite things! Thank you for the sweet things you said. We will have more fun things to write as our favorite things, when I get my trailer. I get excited just thinking about it. Travel, here we come.
I love you kiddo. Thanks for being my treasure.
Oh Your so freeking cute!!! I love the pic of you and Matt!! Super cute!! I bet you had fun in Mexico it looks like so much fun, and hot!!! Your so Cute!! Ans Susan, HI!!!!! I love it that your bloging now, I love to BLOG!!!!! Love you guys!! Hey check us out, Tricia you already know ours is skipandkristi.blogspot.com!!! Comment us any time we add you as our friends!!! LoVe Ya!! KrIsTi
Post a Comment