I was noticing, while I was purusing our blog, that I don't have many pictures or things written about Amy & Gabe and their beautiful kids. I never get to see them. It breaks my heart, that they may forget who I am. I love that Amy keeps me alive in the minds. by talking about me and showing them pictures of me.
I had another very dear friend, die. I found out about it two weeks after his death. I can't tell you how horrible I felt because I hadn't even tried to get in touch with him. It has been months since I talked to him last. I was so hurt that no one told me until now. But, in thinking, why should they? I never kept in touch with him. I made few or no attempts to see how he was feeling. He had been sick with MS. He had other complications, too. I miss him.
I had another friend, a few months ago, pass on without my getting to talk to him, or see him. Both men were in their later years. Both men lived in Vegas. Both men were incredible examples to me. But they left without me saying goodbye. I can only hope that they know, I loved and cared about them, tremendously!
In saying all that, it makes me think about how fast life passes us by. We talk about our families and friends like we will see or talk to them, soon. But we don't. Maybe because I am older, I wish I could have more time to tell those, I love, that I am grateful to them. I miss them.
My Amy, you are missed, baby. I love you so much.
I know, you guys will kill me for posting this picture. But it is of my three favorite people. Yeah, Justin you are my favorite son. Amy you are my favorite, 1st daughter. Tricia, you are my favorite baby girl. Sound silly? It is true. you are all three my pride and joy. Each of you have made me happy in so many ways.
My beautiful girls :)
Five minus one. Alexa, Cole, Jaxson and Ryan. The picture is stolen from Tricia. She took these of the family while they were 4-wheeling. Aren't they adorable? I love this picture of them. Soon, Quinn will be running around with them too.
This is Quinn at 8 months. What a cutie!
I have the cutest pictures of Jaxson and Alexa, that Amy sent me, but the blog doesn't recognize the format. So I will have to put other photos, on here, when I get them.
Deep in conversation. Makes you wonder what they are talking about, doesn't it?
Smile! Aunt Tricia with Alexa. Precious!
All of the little rug rats.
I am proud and happy that you are mine. I love you!!




2 comments:
Susan your so cute!! Ya know I have been thinking that we really do need to tell the people that we love and care about cause we dont know how much time we have here and we should make every minute count!!! Well I love the blog!! We are bloggers tooo, well I am, and I love it!!! Tootles!!
You two girls are just tooo cute!! I Love that your boggers!! And dont mention it, I really didnt do much!! If you need any more help, let me know!!! LOve Ya Both!!
Post a Comment