There they are. Orbs! Tons of them! And it was pitch black! Story has it that "orbs " are just reflections from other light sources, or dew or dust flecks. Well, I am sorry but these orbs are none of those.
I'll start at the beginning. We were driving on the road, in Cedar Breaks, minding our own business. There were a ton of deer, out. Anyone that knows me, knows I love deer :) They are so beautiful. I decided, since we were dodging deer on the road, why not take pictures of them as we passed them?
This is the first picture, I took. I missed the deer because we were driving too fast, but look there are a couple of orbs! A pink one to boot! So of course, I freaked! Look Bob, ORBS!
He laughs. He thinks I am nuts. I watch too many ghost stories. Seriously, maybe I do...but this is way cool. It is very dark, there are no cars on the road, (except Trish and Matt, way back) The temperature was about 69 degrees. You can't convince me that there aren't ghosts out there. Cedar Breaks has history, baby. There has to be spirits roaming around up there in that peaceful place.
So I made it my project to stick the camera outside the window and snap, randomly, to see what I could find. If you look closely, at the picture below, in the trees, you can see two small orbs. Freaky, isn't it? Bob says it is the deer eyes refecting back. But they are too high and one orb is bigger than the other. Does the deer have cockeyed eyes? Doubt it.
The orb thing has facinated me since we went to Bryce Canyon. Bob rented a cabin to stay in, after our visit. It was very quaint and old. It was like a log cabin. Everything went good until we settled in for the night. After Bob and I took our showers, we turned the lights off, to watch TV. Suddenly the bathroom light came on. ALL ON ITS OWN! My stomach dropped. I looked at Bob and I could see by the grin on his face, he knew what was coming.....I whispered, "Go turn the light off". I was scared to death. I couldn't move. I knew it was haunted. Bob turned the light out and after about a couple of minutes, it came on, AGAIN!. OMG. So I got my camera and took pictures with the lights on and off and got tons of orbs, everywhere! To say the least, I didn't sleep all night. Scared the geebeeies out of me.
This picture was taken, after we came out of the lodge at Zion. I wanted to get a picture of the pretty mountains. All day I kept thinking about my Mom. This wasn't even one of the first pictures I took. But you can see a white figure in the right bottom, corner.
Here is a serious orb.
Another white light on the side of the picture. Again, it was a cloudy day. Nothing unusual. Could this be my Mom's spirit?
Now these two photos are another weird thing. Bob's son, Robbie died a few months before this Christmas. I took tons of photos, all over Justin's house, and found nothing odd about them. But these were taken, near Bob. Could it be Robbie?




2 comments:
Oh my!! I think your ont to something!!! That is toooo great!! I love it!! However, I would be a little freeked out!!
You changed your layout!!! I like it Looks GOOd!!! Did you always have the music? I like it!!
Post a Comment