Panquitch Lake! One of our family favorites, to fish. It is such a pretty, peaceful, place.
Cole, is cheezin' it for me, as usual. I just have to say his name. He knows what I want from him.
Tricia is playing with Quinn. Matt is playing Suduko. It is so funny. He hates to fish, as does Tricia. So he plays the puzzles. Tricia plays with the baby. But isn't being with family, what matters, the most?
Robert trying to catch the big one, that got away. No, really. The big one DID get away. His fishing line is so old that the line breaks everytime the fish gets close to shore. It happened to me, too. No really.
Trying to get a good picture of everyone, is impossible. So here are a few of us, chillin'. the fishing, really isn't very good. It was windy. Some black clouds come and go but still it was a beautiful day. What's the saying? "A bad day of fishing is stil better than a good day at work"
My two boys, showing each other, the cool rocks they found. Cole was really into making arrowhead spears. His Dad showed him how to find pointed rocks. tie them to a stick. Then use them as a weapon. The boys wanted to find flat rocks to skip on the water. Just like boys. The even found a bloated dead fish and found it to be very cool to making it explode. The smell was so sick.

Matt took Ryan a a ride. Both boys were bored and wanted a little adventure. Boys will be boys.
And I saved the best for last. Me! Just kidding. But I know when I leave this beautiful earth, my kids will want as many pictures, as I can take of me, enjoying them. I love you all of you! This picture isn't too bad even if it is a self portrait. The glasses cover the wrinkles. Very cool. HEHE
1 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. Do you do something as a fam once a week or more, you guys are together alot, which is good!! Love Ya Keep um coming!
Post a Comment