CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our Lake Mead trip






Hello so here is some pics from our lake mead trip. Alexa was all about the poses, while Jaxson was all about playing with a little fish he caught with his bare hands. The dogs liked laying in the shade or by the water, and Gabe fished, the one pic Jaxson took as Gabe was coming over the hill but it looks like he is flying we thought it was cool. Hope you like since I can only add so many pics at a time I will have two posts. Love ya.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Looks like evryone had fun. Jaxson is awesome for catching the fish with his bare hands.. I need him to go fishing with me. Alexa is our little poser. She is adorable. Isn't Gabe always flying? hehe