HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS SOMETHING. WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SORRY THAT WE HAVE MISSED YET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY WITH YOU. HOPE THIS VIDEO HELPS.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every giant journey is made up of a bunch of little steps...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS SOMETHING. WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SORRY THAT WE HAVE MISSED YET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY WITH YOU. HOPE THIS VIDEO HELPS.
Posted by The Painters at 8:16 PM
3 comments:
Amy,
That was the cutest post!!! Mom cried. You did good!! We love and miss you guys. I am working on my post now, so I feel bad that it will push that one farther down the blog, but maybe I can save mine and post it another day. Love Ya!!!
Thanks I felt bad it wasnt anything fancy but I know mom cherishs her grandkids so I thought she would like it. We love and miss you all as well
Amy, Thank you, so much. That was the cherry on top of my ice cream. I love those kids and that meant the world to me.
You always know how to touch that part of my heart.
Post a Comment