CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

EMPTY NEST

Life changes, doesn't it? The older I get the more I like things to stay the same. So everyday I have to work on all the changes that happen. In a few weeks, my life will change, dramatically. I will experience what it is really like to have an empty nest. My beautiful, baby girl is going to move on, in her life. It is not just the fact that she is moving away, but she is leaving a job, that she has helped me, make a success.
I guess it is time for me to grow up, without her. She has always taken care of me. She worries about me and watches out for me. Her and I have always had a little thing we say about how our places in Heaven were reversed. We think she was my Mom and I was her child before we came to Earth. But Heavenly Father thought we needed to learn something by switching us around.
Trish, I will never be able to express how much I love and appreciate you. You have been my rock, my friend and my angel. I want you to know I am very proud of you! I only want you to be happy in whatever you do. Wherever you go....I will be there.
Thank you for all you do for me. You have helped me be heathier. You have listened to me when I was down. You are a wonderful example to me. You are amazing.
I love you, Baby. Be happy! I will miss you. I know my little bird will spread her wings and fly! Be brave. Be strong. Remember who you are and what you stand for :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

OK First off HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO YOU SUSAN!!! It was my moms b-day the same day that Tricia and I say thats 2 Amazing (Special) Ladies!!!!! And That I will still be in Town if you ever need a good laugh give me a ring, Im no Tricia but I might bring back some good old times! LOVE Ya and Hope your Birthday was as Happy as ever!!

Now to Tricia: My little Muffin!!! Im so glad you and Matty Fatty Had fun this weekend!! Skip and I need to get out more!! Apparently!! LOL IM so Happy for you, but sad for me, I really will miss you, I can honestly say you are one of my friends I have truly missed the most! Im so Glad we will not be far and we have Girls NIGHT!! BooYa Baby!! Well I love you and Im Really happy for you and making this decision I think will change your life!! I hope Matty Fatty doesn't let you slip through his FAT little fingers!!! (Oh for those of you who do not know, I dont really think Matt is fat, just like to say Matty Fatty!!)=) LOVE you Girls!!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! I am so glad we had dinner one last time (not really, but you know what I mean...) Anyway, I had so much fun and it is always good to see you! I am so excited for your big move. I think this will be so good for you and you deserve only good things! Love ya Trish!

Susan, if you need a girls night, Taryn and I can try to fill in for Tricia. ;) Good luck!

Kristi said...

Trish! Monday is still good!! Im super excited! I know, we need to go together so were not alone trying to move those dang things or saving our own lives !! LOL Love ya, call me if you want to go out and ride, we can go any time!

Kristi said...

PS Love the new background girls!!!