CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Finally Here..

Well everyone, I'm finally moved in! Ok, not completely. I still have many boxes to unload, but I'm here. I started my first day of work today. Wow! It's way way different! I think I'm really going to like it. It is a lot of multi-tasking, but hopefully I can handle it! I just hope I don't make too many mistakes!!! The people I work with are all real nice so hopefully all goes well in that department!

Sorry I have no pictures to post of my lovely apartment. It has boxes all around and no couch yet. I will post some of the before, and after. That is when I can afford to decorate it! LOL No high hopes now... just cause I want to be an interior designer doesn't mean this will be spectacular!!

I miss everyone so much!!! Especially Mom and Matt. It is so wierd to not see them all day. I usually always see one of them or both of them so this is a big adjustment all on its own! Wish me luck and please pray for me that I can adjust well!!! I love you all and I will keep ya all posted!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay Trish! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see some pics of the new place. I want you to come and decorate my house for me ha ha! But I am sure that you are going to love the new job and the new place.

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! I was wondering how your week has been going. I am very excited for you and I am glad that you like it so far. I will definitely have to get your address! I will be down in a few weeks for Thriller. I will call you if I get there before the show! You will probably be in Cedar but I will check with you for sure! Oh, and me and Taryn will definitely come have a girls night in St. George sometime!

Keep in touch and have fun!

Susan said...

I miss you, too, Babe. It is very hard to be happy for you, cause I am sad without you. But I know this is the best thing for you. I know you will be happy, too. Once all the unknowns are over, you will do great!
All the delivery guys and alot of the guests miss you, at the Abbey Inn.
Your brother is excited to have you because he knows what kind of person you are.
I love you, and miss you terribly. Never forget that.
Mom

Kristi said...

Hi!! Glad you are safe and well, liking your new job!!! I miss ya and I will be needing to make a trip down to see your place!! Anytime after work, works for me! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Trish!! I miss you so much! Im so happy you haved moved and like your job... I hope all is going well and we can see each other soon. My brothers wedding is coming up and I need a GOOD set of nails on so i might come see ya! lol... Love ya lady! Tia