I killed my first cock roach tonight!!!! UGHH. SO SICK! Luckily it was small! It came out from under my fridge. That thing would not die!!! I smashed it a million times with my broom. I think it took me 20 minutes before I got the courage to put it in a cup and throw it outside! I think I disabled it enough it won't be back!!! Speaking of creatures... My brother brought in a tarantula to work on Friday. He said it was crossing the road so he pulled over and put it in a mug. OH MY GOSH!!! I've seen them on tv and stuff, but never right in front of my face!! I absolutely HATE spiders so this freaked me out!! I have to say.. It was interesting to look at. It amazes me there are spiders that big!! My brother hates them as well, but he got enough courage to let the thing crawl on him!!! Not me man! Lets just hope none of these creatures pay me a visit in my new apartment! I think I will stick to friends and family!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
EW!! Spiders freak me out! I am glad to hear that you like your job and that you are settling in.
LOL I LOVE THAT YOUR BEING INTERTAINED LOL!!! LOve you! Miss you!! Post pics of your apt!!!
Post a Comment