CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged...

Since Kristi tagged me and I have no pictures of my apartment to post yet.. I will update by blog by doing the Tag!
8 TV shows I like to watch...
1-The Hills.. I know, I know but I love it
2- Dancing with the Stars
3- Greys Anatomy
4- Anything on the Food Network
5- Anything on HGTV
6-Chelsea Handler show on E
7-?
8-?

8 Places I like to eat..
1-Iggys
2-Texas Road House
3-Costa Vida
4-Brads
5-? I try to eat at home.. cheaper, healthier
6-?
7-?
8-?

8 Things I did today...
1- woke up
2- worked... still there!

8 Things I'm looking forward to..
1- The weekend
2- My paycheck
3- My next Vacation
4- Summer.. I know, I have a while :)
5- ?
6- ?
7- ?
8- ?

8 Things I can't live without...
1- My cell phone
2- Internet
3- Running water.. (same as you kris)
4- "ME" time
5- Lipgloss
6- Lotion
7- A gym
8- ? I'm too materialistic cause all the things I can think of I feel spoiled having. :)
Sorry I didn't fill out all 8 on any of them! I thought real hard of things, but I can't think of 8 for each! I'm just boring I guess! LOL

3 comments:

Susan said...

Cute, Sis. Everything on this is you, all the way. I am glad you blogged something...I am going to work on my stuff, someday.
I love you and miss you tons
Mom
xoxoxo

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! I am glad I'm not the only one that LOVES The Hills! Well, Hunter is hunting all week so I am home ALL ALONE! Maybe if me and Taryn can find a night, we could drive down and go to dinner or something! I will look into it! Hope you are still loving your new job and apartment!

Kristi said...

Oh Trica I loved it, I had a really hard time with those Tags, I hate them for some reason, but I love reading them so I guess its worth it, how are you holdin up? Are you comming up for girls night Friday? Are you dressing up? We should!! Well I love you and Miss you Tons!!