CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

MY UPDATE

It has been a while since I have been able to blog. It seems all I do is work. So I thought I would take a minute and bring us up to speed on a few things that has happened..Yeah, Tricia has been gone for over 3 weeks. I miss her so much. Work is extremely weird, without her. My house is so quiet. It echos. My bathroom doesn't have curling irons and hair dryers all over the counter. The living room is alway clean. My office is empty, without her stuff. Her bedroom seems cold. But I am trying to adjust. Maybe that is why it is so easy for me to stay at work, so late. Bob works late, all the time. So going home to an empty house is not that big of a thrill. She is adjusting too. Its hard for the two of us to move on because we are so close. But we will make it work. WE ARE WOMEN! HEAR US ROAR!!

So a few fun things have happened since my last blog. After we bought the travel trailer, we went camping, 2 times. The first time, Bob and I went by ourselves. The second time we went with Trish and Matt. (that was the blog, Trish wrote, about our 4 wheeling experience).

I got to go to the Nascar Truck Races in Vegas. That was so much fun. We only spent the day..but my favorite truck driver (next to Kyle Busch), Mike Skinner, won the race!

We have had a couple of grandkids, enjoy birthdays. Bob's birthday was in October. I am hoping in November, Bob and I are going to Phoenix, to see the race. Below are a few photos I took. Enjoy!

Yup, that is me in my new trailer. I look happy, Huh?

Bob is wondering how in the world we are going to pay for this thing.

Trish is helping fix us food!

Mike Skinner, posing next to his Toyota. He knew I was taking pictures as fast as I could. He stopped long enough, for me to get this picture. This was before the race, just before practice. It was very cool, being so close to the drivers. Skinner has been my favorite truck driver because he is older, he drives a Toyota (like me), #5 is my lucky number and he is from a town called Susanville. It is destiny :)

He won the race!!!! The fireworks after, were very pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Empty is weird. I deal with that everyday too. I'm glad you updated the blog. I haven't posted anything cool yet, but I will try next time. :)

Kristi said...

Oh Im so gald that we got to hear from you, I have been wondering how you are!! It sounds like you have been up to a lot of fun!! Still you can call if you need some pick me up!! Love Ya