CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Visit Home

This last weekend was a lot of fun! I went to Matt's cabin with his friends. We had a lot of good laughs. Our Food was awesome as usual and it was great weather! Only a few of us stayed over night but the next day we went to Strawberry Point and Cascade Falls. We took Andy and Nicole with us. We had a way good time. Thanks everyone!

Then, Saturday afternoon Matt and I worked on our little projects. :) Matt built this way cool bookcase/hutch whatever you call it. Anyways... we started painting it. It is still a work in progress but here is a picture of the process.


I made these....




And this. What a project night!

Then, Sunday I got to spend almost the whole day with my Mom!! We went to lunch and to good ol Walmart. We chit chatted and had a good time!


That evening we went hunting with Bob and my brother, Justin. It was a last minute decision for me to go, but I'm SO glad I did!! I didn't take any pics (I don't know why cause Mom and I were rockin the orange!) But anyhoo, we made good memories and had a lot of talkin time. By the way... if I had a gun and the will to kill a deer I would have got one! It was so close to me... No one else, but me! My bro was too far away from me to get him there in time. That's about it for now! OH, and here are a few pics of my VERY UNDECORATED apartment! Don't judge me. I have no money to buy cute decorations!! Good heck decorations are friggin expensive!! It too is a work in progress. :)
My Kitchen....
My Bed...


My work station...

The rest is pretty bare aside from my clothes so there ya have it!


Oh and here is my new decoration.. It was way too expensive, but I loved it. WELL WORTH IT

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh its so good to hear from you!! Your apt is tooo Cute Im going to come down!! I promise! Maybe on my birthday, its a Friday, the 7th maybe you Can get off early and come to lunch with me? Let me know!! I love you and Miss you and Im glad your getting settled and showed us your Casa! I love it!!!

Steph and Hunter said...

Trish! I love the apartment and your new decoration! Way cute!!! Anyway, sorry about the plans not going through. Couldn't find a day that I could come down before leaving for my conference. I am going to be is St. George for THRILLER tomorrow night though!!! SO EXCITED! Maybe we can meet for dinner if you are in town! I am glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Trish! Look how cute you are and I love your apa. Its good to hear everything is going great! I need to update my blog, but I would rather look at what everyone else is up to! I miss you! We need to get together.. Love ya! Your gorgeous as ALWAYS! :)

Tanya said...

Your apartment is so cute! I love all of the projects that you made...especially the flower plant thing! Super cute! And I think the little picture thing is super cute and way worth "splurging" on :)