CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update on us down in Vegas (remember us)

Hello! so I need to update my blogspot page but will take time so I am waiting for a day off. Just wanted to let everyone know what we are all up to. Jaxson and Alexa are doing amazing thus far in the school year both progress reports have come back straight A's, (please please let it be this way all year) Here is a picture I took of them before school I just love it.

















Jaxson's head is doing well and he is back to his own tricks. In this next pic his head is caught in his scooter (don't ask) he got it locked and had to have Gave pry it off, (lack of common sense comes from the painter side)


















We recently took a day trip to Red Rock for a day of hiking and Brody's first day out on one of our family outings, he did great while hiking we crossed paths with a HUGE great dane, brody just froze it was classic. Alexa thought it was a mini horse, we were sooo not expecting to see it come around the corner I was tooo shocked to get a pic. He was beautiful standing on all fours we looked almost eye to eye. I took a ton of pics of the scenery we actually found leaves changing on trees, yes I said trees not bushes. We came down a dirt road that was covered with yellow trees heres a pic















Work is still going well for me, I will be posting for a relief manager postion, and a Trainer position for January, I really want both so we will see. The move to Oregon is still up in the air we are still a little cautious with the economy don't want to make a huge jump so far and end up worse off than now with jobs. We recently did a pumpkin decorating contest at work and this is my teams pumpkin I am really proud of them, I gave them an idea and they all jumped in and worked together, we won last year first place, we had made our pumpkin look like the creapy character in the saw movies. Tell me what you think!
















Nothing really too new coming up for us. I am making the kids and Gabe participate in a a BLM clean up day at Red Rock this saturday with my company they will be spending the day picking up liter, trail restoration it will be a good learning experience for us all. I will try and get pics. Gabe is doing well still trugging along he is sooo amazing with the kids as much as it is hard for him being laid off he jumps right in and helps make sure the kids get to school, helps with their homework, as much of an ass he can be he makes up for it being such a great family man. Well I know this was extremely long hope you all like it look for my page to be updated.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Amy, Thanks for your addition. It is very cool to see your pictures and to here how you are doing. I texted you, but wasn't sure you got it. The kids look super, as usual. It is no wonder Jaxson gets into the "scraps" he does. What a wonderful kid! He is all boy! Tell them I am very proud of them and miss them terribly. It seems like I will never get to see them again. Maybe next month when Heathe comes back, Trish and I can coem and see you. I love you guys and think about you all the time.
Mom