CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY

I am only writing this, today, because I am completely dumb founded. It is election day. A day of renewal and I feel like our lives as we know it, will be over. I have watched the elections and the process to get us to this point. And I wonder what will happen to our country now.
I have always believed that hard work and faith in God and Country would get us through anything......Now I just don't know. I keep thinking, what did I miss? What does everyone think they know, that I don't. How in the world did I miss the idea that our new "President" would make everything perfect now? What part, of this whole bunch of crap, did I misunderstand?
I am not the smartest person in the world, but I know that this day, this election day, is a huge mistake. This great country that we lived in will not be the same. God be with us.
This man, Barack Obama, that everyone thinks will change the country for the better, will have a lot to prove to this woman. I hope he proves me wrong.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I have One word AGREED!! If you dont see me for a while, We moved to Canada!

Kristi said...

Oh yeah that dog is killing me! I hate inside pets so Im pretty mad at Skip we'll see how long she will last for! But I will let you know About Canada! LOL

Steph and Hunter said...

Oh my gosh! I couldn't have said it better myself! Are people complete idiots?

Anonymous said...

I agree!! Seriously, lets hope he does prove us wrong or I will be joining Kristi in Canada! LOL :)