I had 4 days off, work!! It was great!!
A quick stop at the Hoover Dam. They are constructing a new bridge. We stopped for a few pictures. Cute Huh?!
Bob took me to Phoenix for the Nascar races. I must say, Phoenix International Raceway isn't even close to the Las Vegas raceway. It is alot smaller and very dirty. There were no paved parking or walk ways. The track was done totally different. I took a few pictures of the track area. I still had fun, though.
The people were nice. The weather was a bit rough. Very windy, and a bit rainy. I got a cool picture with Kyle Busch. Hee Hee
We ended up staying in a hotel in Flagstaff. It was the cheapest room we could find. It cost more for gas, so it might have been 6's as far as the cost.. The really cool part of the trip, was that I got to spend more time with my Sweety. We had fun. We talked alot, teased each other, mercilessly. But it was fun. Flagstaff is beautiful. The ponderosa pines are huge. It snowed the night after the race. We woke up to a pretty, 1st snow fall.
We took a jog off the main road to see the Grand Canyon, South. We stopped at the Watchtower. I have seen it before, but the pictures are still awesome.
Bob kept telling me to step back. I refused, of course, because there was a long drop off. Ahhhhh.
After a very long drive home, we took a few minutes to see Tricia. She was so cute. When I look at her beautiful face, I miss her so much. This sounds silly, I know, because I still see her some weekends. But it still is sad. I don't get to see too many of my kids and grandkids, these days.
We laughed alot and had a great time.




2 comments:
Oh well It sure looked fun to me!! I want to go now!!! I love that you had a great time! Im miss Trish too!!!
Susan! It was so fun to find this blog. maybe now you won't seem so far away! This looks like so much fun. My blog is gingerbreadheaven.blogspot.com
Post a Comment