CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged...

Well it has been quite a while since I updated last. Since Tia tagged me I finally have something to write about! Well, I did go to Vegas over the weekend but I will post some of those pics later! So here it goes...

7 things I can do
1. Walk in heels for hours
2. Help dig out vehicles in any mud or snow situation
3. Hike my butt off
4. Nails
5. Hair
6. Type fast
7. Remember just about everything

7 things I can't do
1. Play Basketball
2. Sing
3. Sew very well
4. Go to bed early (never happens)
5. Get my homework done
6. Wait for the Holidays with family
7. lose weight

7 things I say most often
1. Seriously?
2. That'll work!
3. Have a good one!
4. IT Services.. this is Trish
5. Love ya
6. Have a good night
7. Hi!

7 People I admire
1. My Mom & Dad
2. My siblings
3. Matt
4. people who treat others with respect
5. Anyone who shows common courtesy
6. Positive People
7. My friends

7 Favorite foods
1. Crab
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Salad (any kind)
4. Steak
5. Bread (homemade is the best!)
6. Chocolate.. if that's considered food! :)
7. Cereal

7 people I tag
1. Kristi
2. Chelsea
3. Savannah
4. Amanda
5. Heather
6. Stephanie
7. Tanya

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh fun Ok I love reading the tags!! I will get right on mine! LOve Ya! and Yeah post pics of Vegas! I bet you had a BLAST!