CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Beautiful Sister!!!

It's funny to me to read these recent posts about Tricia and Matt because it only seems like yesterday she was out playing in the yard the tom boy that she was with her big round geeky glasses and yet although she was annoying to me then as my bratty little sister lol, she has never left my sight as anything less than our princess. Tricia you have always been the girl I was never gonna be and so its been absolutely wonderful to watch you grow. You have been such a joy to watch as you experienced high school, boys, heart breaks etc.... It's going to be such fun to watch you and Matt make such an amazing life, from wedding day to your first child. Whenever you have ever had any doubt about anything you have always handled yourself with such poise and grace and that makes you beautiful. Hearing mom's story about your dresses does not surprise me, you amaze her and everything that a mom could want for her daughter you have accomplished, your educated, beautiful, financially sound( due to the economy thats a plus)you have met a man that most will never, we are all soo excited that you are now embarking on this wonderful time in your life and by the posts that I have read you have many friends and us family of course that will be there watching and of course there for you and Matt if ever needed. I love you very much sis and I am sooo excited that you are getting your happily ever after.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SOOO much Amy. That was such a sweet post. I'm so glad you feel those things about me. It makes me feel good to have such a wonderful, supporting family. You guys truly are the best. I'm so happy you guys get to be with me every step of the way. I love ya and thanks for being a wonderful big sis.

Kristi said...

That was so sweet!! I want a freaking sister BOOOOOO! LOL. Everything she said is true you are WONDERFUL!!! Loves! HI Susan!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tricia! Congrats on the engagement! I'm so happy for you..You two are darling and I wish ya'll the best! I can only imagine how stressed you probably are..I've been there..It's almost been a year and I'm loving it! It'll go by soo fast too :) You look great! Talk soon

Susan said...

Amy, I am very blessed with TWO beautiful, adorable daughters!!! Your comments just prove how lucky I am to have you as Tricia's big sister. She loves you so much. Thank you for being there for her....and me. We both love you more than you will ever know. You may be far in miles...but very near in our hearts.
I love you and I am very proud of YOU. I thank God every day for you and your wonderful family. You are their rock. That carries a heavy burden, sometimes, but you are strong enough to be that rock.
Tricia and I wish you were closer to help with the plans. But, honestly, Tricia has a handle on it. She is the decorator and design person, in the family. So the rest of us, get to stand back and watch the magic happen.
Love you Cutie! Thanks for being there/

Anonymous said...

Trish! Sounds like you have a wonderful family.. That sister of yours must be awesome! So when is the big day? I miss you tons! Want my nails done by YOU!:(

Anonymous said...

Trish.. I went to read your comment and it deleted... Weird! My blog has been really crazy lately. Anyway.. I think it said Aug. 8th? Post again and tell me the date! Love ya!